This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: update batch file
- From: Vlado <v dot 99cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:33:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: update batch file
- References: <CAG2dRtHn0VTEcuTUmDfM=_S_vrUoYFsJ5J+W50B0217-SdG7Bg@mail.gmail.com>
On 30.4.2018 3:57, Dave Caswell wrote:
Has anyone created a batch file that stops the cygwin services, runs
setup to get updates in the background, and then restarts the
I created similar script:
Add more services as You wish.
Add --quiet-mode and (probably) --upgrade-also to %SETUP%.exe (line 289).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple