Re: update batch file

I did, but later decided against using it in general, as more often
than not I was rebooting windows again anyway.

-- Erik
--
"I do not think any of us are truly sane, Caleb. Not even you. Courage
is not sanity. Being willing to die for someone else is not sanity."

-- Alexandria Terri in "Weaving the Wyvern" by Alexis Desiree Thorne