Re: Request for update: zsh

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018, Michael Schaap wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:11:05 +0200
From: Michael Schaap <cygwin.lists@mscha.org>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Request for update: zsh

Greetings, Michael,

The current version of zsh is 5.5.1, while Cywin is stuck on 5.3.
If the maintainer of zsh is still around, could (s)he perhaps update it to the latest version?

Yes, I was waiting for the inevitable update to the base 5.5 release (5.5.1 as you noted). I'll build it in a few days.

BTW, 5.4 had too many issues for me to consider it to be usable, but 5.5 seems much more solid.

Thanks in advance,

 - Michael

--
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com