This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request for update: zsh
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: Michael Schaap <cygwin dot lists at mscha dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Request for update: zsh
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018, Michael Schaap wrote:
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:11:05 +0200
From: Michael Schaap <email@example.com>
Subject: Request for update: zsh
The current version of zsh is 5.5.1, while Cywin is stuck on 5.3.
If the maintainer of zsh is still around, could (s)he perhaps update it to
the latest version?
Yes, I was waiting for the inevitable update to the base 5.5 release
(5.5.1 as you noted). I'll build it in a few days.
BTW, 5.4 had too many issues for me to consider it to be usable, but 5.5
seems much more solid.
Thanks in advance,
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple