This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin warning while running IC-CAP
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Sheida Gohardehi <sgohardehi at uwaterloo dot ca>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:24:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygwin warning while running IC-CAP
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2018-04-06 10:11, Sheida Gohardehi wrote:
> My name is Sheida Gohardehi and I'm a research assistant at the University
> of Waterloo under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Sachdev.
> I have the IC-CAP tool and its licence, But every time I open a new example
> or anything I receive the following warning:
> "0 [main] cygpath 1308 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
This is just a warning to please upgrade Cygwin as explained at:
and please report the issue to whoever distributes the software you are using.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple