This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
now i remember gcc U++ error
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 19:24:51 -0500
- Subject: now i remember gcc U++ error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I couldn't place it off hand. Now i remember. U++ complained of os not
detected when under gcc without mingw. It doesn't recognize gcc unless
it is part of the self contained mingw.
So it seems my hand is forced to learn more about mingw as I like the
I gues that is a project for tonight.
I nested the directory for ming with U++ too deep.
I get weird file paths like:
in my U++ when I add executable, include, and lib paths.
I never saw a path with mixed slashes like that.
Obviously I will try to reinstall so the install isn't as deep a path.
Well, that is just an observation on 2 environments I really like and I
can't do without: both cygwin and mingw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple