This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
quick tcler's question: using cygwin
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:14:34 -0500
- Subject: quick tcler's question: using cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I use cygwin a lot for emacs email with mu4e, gnucash, and gnucobol to
name a few. I'd like to use it for Tcl.
One requirement I am looking for is teacup/teapot.
If I need an extension that isn't in the packages from the official
cygwin repository, I'd like to get it maybe through teacup. I know I may
be able to download the source of whatever package I need but the
versioning may be easier through the tea system.
Is there a way to use the cygwin tcl/tk and get the teapot system?
I'd like to stay within cygwin environment.
If it is possible please let me know.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple