This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Aspen login
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Domenico Leo <domenico1 dot leo at mail dot polimi dot it>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:25:56 +0300
- Subject: Re: Aspen login
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp4p.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <VI1PR06MB1534669F888AA2C8D604EE4381C80@VI1PR06MB1534.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Domenico Leo!
> Good Morning,
> I am using Aspen Tech on my computer but when i try to log in with my data this error appears:
> WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
> the public mailing list
> What should I do
You should regularly upgrade software you are using.
Refer to FAQ entry for more information
(For the record, this issue was resolved over a decade ago.)
With best regards,
Monday, February 19, 2018 16:24:53
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple