This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer
- From: Siegmar Gross <siegmar dot gross at informatik dot hs-fulda dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:24:24 +0100
- Subject: "ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using Cygwin on top of Windows 7 (all updates installed).
"ls" doesn't show postscript files any longer after upgrading
all installed Cygwin packages to the latest versions. I create
the postscript file with MS Word 2003 using the "HP Color LJ
4550 PS" driver and printing to a file. In the past these files
hermes temp 10 uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 hermes 2.10.0(0.325/5/3) 2018-02-02 15:16 x86_64 Cygwin
hermes temp 11 ls
hermes temp 12 ls *.ps
ls: No match.
hermes temp 13 ls chap4.ps
hermes temp 14 file chap4.ps
chap4.ps: PJL encapsulated PostScript document text
hermes temp 15
Does anybody know why I don't see the existing file any longer?
What can I do to solve the problem? Thank you very much for any
help in advance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple