This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compile cygwin1.dll from source code
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:31:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: Compile cygwin1.dll from source code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALK-3mJKbEjM7t3P74rJsfD3hNG_8QmZzDD8AD6W5=Gpvnaz1w@mail.gmail.com>
I want to edit some code in cygwin1.dll for my project. So, I clone
git repository from this url:
I've gcc, g++, make installed with cygwin and mingw-w64 (and also in
WSL). But none of them generate DLL file. I also follow the commands
./configure & make. Command generates only object files. Is it
possible to compile cygwin1.dll from its source code?
Check the FAQ, specifically...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple