This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Compile cygwin1.dll from source code
- From: Biswapriyo <nathbappai at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:54:06 +0530
- Subject: Compile cygwin1.dll from source code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to edit some code in cygwin1.dll for my project. So, I clone
git repository from this url:
I've gcc, g++, make installed with cygwin and mingw-w64 (and also in
WSL). But none of them generate DLL file. I also follow the commands
./configure & make. Command generates only object files. Is it
possible to compile cygwin1.dll from its source code?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple