This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Significant problems with reinstalling whole system
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 11:41:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: Significant problems with reinstalling whole system
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Ni7jMHr+NNWJpEb8AB3bdyimwYHQdCRAYv_JnFbYui0Xm=Fw@mail.gmail.com>
On 10/02/2018 09:16, Пётр Б. wrote:
I was experiencing problems with my installation of Cygwin lately and
decided to reinstall everything from local package archive. I
experienced following problem while doing so:
which occured for a busload of packages. What's causing it? I am
suspecting that it's because I used multiple mirrors but this should
obviously is taken into account.
why do you need multiple mirrors ?
Have you tried with just one ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple