This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bug Vim/GVim Ruby support broken
- From: Ameya Vikram Singh <ameya dot v dot singh at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:18:13 +0530
- Subject: Bug Vim/GVim Ruby support broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The latest Vim/GVim package currently available on Cygwin Packages has
broken ruby support.
Here is the stackoverflow question about the same:
and here is the short list of the status of ruby support on Vim.
vim-8.0.1157-1 - vim: Ruby support is working
vim-8.0.1216-1 - vim: Ruby support is currently broken
vim-8.0.1376-1 - vim: Ruby support is currently broken
Currently I am manually using the older version(8.0.1157-1).
Ameya Vikram Singh
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple