This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mksetupini does not return error code
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:58:45 +0200
- Subject: mksetupini does not return error code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found that in case packages validation fails the mksetup script just
returns success, though it prints a line in the console saying
"mksetupini: package set has errors, not writing setup.ini".
I think it should return some error code so that it would not be
considered as success by CI scripts where mksetupini is called from.
The problematic lines are as following:
returns nothing, should return non-zero error code.
returns nothing, should return result of do_main().
I'm not familiar with python, so I don't submit a patch, but even
without knowing python it is clearly seen that the errors are not
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple