This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building ksh93 on cygwin
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:55:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: Building ksh93 on cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOqnHOirKVHfWMW6kUrdQRPNAVi+8a_07+omSVyu=td8Rycebw@mail.gmail.com>
Ben Altman wrote:
I am trying to get ksh93 to successfully build on cygwin. My first
issue was nl_types.h being absent. I installed the catgets package to
get it and try to rebuild.
Now it is complaining about posix_spawnattr_t:
+ cc -D_BLD_STATIC -D_BLD_ast -I.
-I/home/baltman/ast-beta/src/lib/libast/std -D_PACKAGE_ast -c
/home/baltman/ast-beta/src/lib/libast/misc/spawnvex.c: In function 'spawnvex':
unknown type name 'posix_spawnattr_t'
I asked about it on https://github.com/att/ast/issues/127 and they
said I need to look into how/where 'posix_spawnattr_t is defined under
Cygwin. Would any one here be able to help me out? I am hoping that if
I can successfully get it to compile then the next step would be to
follow the steps needed to get it included as a package for cygwin but
first things first.
Does the source file #include <spawn.h> ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple