This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jesusmr2 at illinois dot edu
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 01:41:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AA7FFD223E701A43B6CF8C0F85C24E59276CE99D@CITESMBX1.ad.uillinois.edu>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-11-07 22:25, Ramirez Castro, Jesus Miguel wrote:
> 0 [main] ls 17564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
> Please report this problem to the public mailing list
Ancient Cygwin release incompatible with current Windows releases - upgrade as
documented in the links below.
If you still have a problem after upgrading, follow the instructions in the
first link below, in order to provide enough information that someone may be
able to respond with help.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple