This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: found the problem
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 17:12:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: found the problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <vriu4lq81ufs.fsf@BLASTER-6000.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>
On 11/5/2017 12:55 PM, U-BLASTER-6000\mtdew wrote:
I am just noticing that this is the situation that is resulting by
uninstalling emacs-w32 to find the problem.
Here is the path that makes sense to cygwin but not windows:
I doctored the path so you could see the problem in the url:
I need cygwin to look there:
The actual path that comes up in the browser is this and windows doesn't
I don't know anything about mu4e. But the browse-url function in
Cygwin's emacs (whether emacs-w32 or another flavor) handles URLs of the
form file:///path/to/something.html without a problem. It does this by
using Cygwin's cygstart utility. See the definition of
browse-url-default-windows-browser in browse-url.el. Maybe mu4e could
do something similar.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple