This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trickery fooling emacs-w32
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:47:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: trickery fooling emacs-w32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <vriu8tfkel3y.fsf@BLASTER-6000.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>
On 11/5/2017 11:38 AM, U-BLASTER-6000\mtdew wrote:
I used to invoke emacs from minty. Now I added emacs-w32 package. Is
there a way I can add a symlink so the non minty version can find my
paths in my emacs config file that are posix like?
Sorry, but I can't understand what you're asking. By "minty" do you
mean "mintty"? And what do you mean by the minty and non minty versions
of emacs? And what does this have to do with emacs-w32?
Cygwin's Emacs maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple