This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Any progress on making biber work?
- From: Леон Майер <leon dot meier at yandex dot ru>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:41:20 +0200
- Subject: Any progress on making biber work?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: mxback11g.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Envelope-from: leon-meier at yandex dot ru
As of now, biber does not work:
Can't locate Log/Log4perl.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Log::Log4perl module) (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.24/x86_64-cygwin-threads /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.24 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24/x86_64-cygwin-threads /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24 /usr/lib/perl5/5.24/x86_64-cygwin-threads /usr/lib/perl5/5.24 .) at /usr/bin/biber line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/biber line 14.
However, Log4perl is installed:
$ cygcheck -c| grep -i log4perl
perl-Log-Log4perl 1.49-1 OK
Now, I know that Ken said on 2017-06-04 that biblatex+biber were not in a working condition then. Has there been any progress on this so far? Perl already has version 5.24...
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple