This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Hayward <jonathan at haywardfamily dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:27:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Installer UI changed; how do I do a full install?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15/06/2017 22:09, Jonathan Hayward wrote:
The setup.exe (setup-x86_64) has markedly changed in its user interface.
I'm no longer sure of how to do a full install without checking a lot of boxes.
Could you provide me with either explanation of how to do a full install, or
else advice as to where I can find an installer whose UI worked the way the
main UI did for years?
You'll need to be a bit more explicit about what you think has changed.
Do the instructions under "Q: How do I install everything? You do not
want to do this!" at  no longer work?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple