This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Git without SSH Server and cygrunsrv
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:59:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Git without SSH Server and cygrunsrv
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 13/06/2017 02:13, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
how can I install Git without binutils, cygrunsrv, python and OpenSSH
I want to work with remote repositories using clone/pull/push, built
would like to avoid having to install a ton of other things that won't
cygrunsrv is part of the cygwin package.
python is a dependency of git
(due to /usr/libexec/git-core/git-p4)
you don't need the openssh server but you need the client
and they are in the same package.
If you are programming you need binutils anyway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple