This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, rchristopherjohnson at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 01:32:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: libUSB-Win32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 13/06/2017 01:18, Chris Johnson wrote:
Never run into this before. Running Win7 and installing cygwin via
I kept running into categories I couldn't install due to a missing
libUSB-W32 driver. Some of the categories are
I get an error about libusb0, says I need to install this driver. Does
What this is?
What it does?
What uses it?
Why it isn't part of the cygwin packages apparently?
Because it need an external software driver.
Are you trying to install all of devel category and more ?
Very bad choice, there are more than 7000 packages and I doubt
anyone need more than 2000
Limit your installation to what you really need.
You can always add missing packages later.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple