This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash not work with new_console (Win10 16199Insider)
- From: yyjdelete <yyjdelete at 126 dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 17:25:44 +0800 (CST)
- Subject: Re: bash not work with new_console (Win10 16199Insider)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <18e5e250.1afc.15c8a816f08.Coremail.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAK-n8j7tdiou1B3t0Sesab1Pm3e5cycP2i+b=Gns-mk5Gsa5SA@mail.gmail.com>
Seems already fixed in win10(16215 Insider).
At 2017-06-09 23:59:20, "Jim Reisert AD1C" <email@example.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 7:39 PM, yyjdelete wrote:
>> Tested with:
>> cygwin: 2.8.0-1
>> bash: 4.4.12-3
>> win: 10 16199(Insider)
>> When you type `1234567890(Enter)(Enter)(Enter)`, the bash only get `1470`, and nothing is shown before the third Enter is press.
>> It work well after switch to legacy console.
>> Also found here: https://github.com/Alexpux/Cygwin/issues/36
>I reported a similar problem a few weeks back. It works on the
>*released* version of Windows 10 (Creators Update), but broke in one
>of the Insider builds. I was hoping to test with Insider build #16215,
>but it won't install on my desktop. A lot of people are apparently
>having this problem. I did file a Feedback request with Microsoft
>about the problem, never heard anything back.
>Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple