This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:53:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup v2.879 - can not scroll package list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8PF3_gpdv=GaRTeqEDzQutHetheQ1xLj360T2k=COv8w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSx_Sv7QhLGxRABjB_N2+eRXN+O72TbtTaFUO4O0SFcCrBMNQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On 31/05/2017 21:15, Vlado wrote:
Another problem with package list is this: Package's new status is
changing by clicking only to "New" column with one exception. If status
is "Keep", it is changed to "Uninstall" after click (even accidental) to
any other column.
Perhaps someone more experienced than I will be so kind and make
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for pointing this out. This looks like a bug which has been
around for a long time, but should be straightforward to fix.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple