This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick is crashing
- From: "Axel Heinrici" <DerAxel at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 09:10:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick is crashing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-18c0b47a-65d5-468a-ad1c-8749dbe5946a-1496129966255@3capp-gmx-bs74> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <trinity-421c97ff-74dd-4ea7-bb64-2cae1ad42b24-1496136985110@3capp-gmx-bs74> <email@example.com>
- Sensitivity: Normal
this is a company computer, on which I don't have admin privileges. Though possible, I have to be frugal with provident reinstallations. I need a little higher level of certainty on the cause of these problems to ask the IT-department for another reinstallation.
> comparing with mine I see that some of your dlls are not matching
> as timing.
> I don't know if that the reason, as I built ImageMagick last December,
> but can you please update to latest package versions ?
> - 203k 2016/05/31 C:\cygwin64\bin\cygcroco-0.6-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0
> - "cygcroco-0.6-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2016-05-31 18:31
> + 203k 2017/04/25 C:\cygwin64\bin\cygcroco-0.6-3.dll - os=4.0 img=0.0
> + "cygcroco-0.6-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2017-04-25 17:03
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple