This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: units 2.14-1
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:54:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: units 2.14-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <23d9fab5-b291-d1ee-c262-e06dcd584c60@SystematicSw.ab.ca> <87h90chih4.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-05-22 12:08, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> Currency exchange rates are updated on every run of setup by a permanent
>> postinstall script
> Can you please make that configurable by some file in /var/lib/units
> that will prevent the perpetual postinstall script from even forking if
> the user decides that this should not be updated?
I'll take handling that, cert issue, and a proxy issue later in the
thread, upstream for discussion and follow up on apps.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple