Re: crash on environment name beginning with non-ASCII char (64 bit)

On Sat, 20 May 2017 19:04:31, Steven Penny wrote:
in which case I would ask you to see if the problem persists with Dash, or if it
is exclusive to Bash. However I am not able to repro your issue. I tried it in
pristine Windows 7 virtual machine with:

Crap, I was confused by your wording. *I can* repro this if the variable *name*
begins with non-ASCII.