This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Composer segfault on multiple configurations
- From: Richard H Lee <ricardohenrylee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:24:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Composer segfault on multiple configurations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADWQZEtfxD1HrfmmMyzn==qXVzc5dKVgajVzdtOcGwCfcQrcgQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 17/05/2017 20:17, Sky Diver wrote:
Running "composer install" with the following composer.json ends up in
a segmentation fault.
---------- START -----------
---------- END -------------
(*) Note: when "optimize-autoloader" is set to false the error doesn't occur.
I think this may be to do with the 4096 error bug.
Composer will pull in the files and run them. One of them is:
From you project directory, try running:
That probably will give you a segfault. I'm not sure if changing the
filesize will help, because composer probably will fetch a fresh copy of
I did provide a small patch a few weeks ago. That might help. You'd need
to recompile and install php though cygports to use it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple