This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Import error with python2-httplib2-0.9.2-1
- From: Michael Diamond <dimo414 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 02:53:17 -0700
- Subject: Import error with python2-httplib2-0.9.2-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I’m running into trouble with the python2-httplib2 package in a
fresh install of Cygwin:
$ python -c 'import httplib2'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", line
95, in <module>
from iri2uri import iri2uri
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/iri2uri.py", line
15, in <module>
ImportError: No module named parse
As noted here, urllib.parse was introduced in Python 3, so it seems
odd for a 2.7 file to be expecting it. I also notice that it’s `import
urlparse` on GitHub, for whatever that’s worth.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple