This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can Cygwin's command logger output be changed from Windows event log to / var / log / messages?
- From: あ <sa147ki at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 18:08:17 +0900
- Subject: Re: Can Cygwin's command logger output be changed from Windows event log to / var / log / messages?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thank you for your reply. When executed by the following procedure, it was able to output the logger log to / var / log / messages. ① Install syslog-ng ② Execute syslog-ng-config with administrator authority ③ Started with "$ netstart syslog-ng" ④ Log output with logger ⑤ Confirm log is output to / var / log / messages Thank you very much.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple