This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: $ uptime: bad data in /proc/loadavg
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 21:41:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: $ uptime: bad data in /proc/loadavg
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-05-12 20:44, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Just a few days ago it worked, but now
> $ uptime
> bad data in /proc/loadavg
> $ cat /proc/loadavg
> 0,00 0,00 0,00 1/3
Something is localizing output from /proc/loadavg
- assume you're using ru locale?
Check if you also get it with uptime -p or uptime -s.
Was there a bug report about not localizing /proc
or some similar output recently?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple