This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash shell gets aborts under latest Windows 10 updates as of 4/2/17
- From: Fran Litterio <flitterio at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 08:24:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: bash shell gets aborts under latest Windows 10 updates as of 4/2/17
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 5/5/2017 7:30 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
You can rebase all the DLLs as follows:
That's not how to do it.
2. Shutdown all Cygwin processes.
3. Run setup utility to the end.
Thanks, Andrey. I have seen those instructions, but the rebaseall
command itself says this when run in Bash:
rebaseall: only ash or dash processes are allowed during rebasing
Exit all Cygwin processes and stop all Cygwin services.
Execute ash (or dash) from Start/Run... or a cmd or command window.
Execute '/bin/rebaseall' from ash (or dash).
Is there evidence that the instructions displayed by rebaseall are
incorrect? Is it possible that the setup utility simply runs rebaseall?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple