This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
camlp4o Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix
- From: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 15:15:09 +0800
- Subject: camlp4o Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm having issue with the camlp4 Cygwin package
(ocaml-camlp4-4.04+1-1) in the 64-bit Cygwin.
When I run camlp4o, it returns an error:
> $ camlp4o
> Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix
> Reason: flexdll error: cannot relocate RELOC_REL32, target is too far: 0xfffffffc0dad8b5f 0xdad8b5f
I tried rebaseall, but it didn't help.
I notice that ocaml-camlp4 depends on ocaml-base, which is "Obsoleted
by ocaml" according to
Could it be the source of error?
Interestingly, camlp4o works correctly in my 32-bit Cygwin, but not 64-bit one.
I wonder if anyone can reproduce the problem, or it's just my
machine's issue? Any help is appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple