Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)

Well, I don't have the same behavior and I have the latest version of
`cygpath.exe` according to my setup:

$ cd /

$ mkdir foo

$ touch foo.exe

$ cygpath -w foo
foo

$ cd foo

$ touch foo.exe

$ cygpath -w foo
foo.exe

$ cygpath --version
cygpath (cygwin) 2.8.0
Path Conversion Utility
Copyright (C) 1998 - 2017 Cygwin Authors

How can I use this mailing list to answer a mail that I only find from
this [link](https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-04/msg00156.html)?

Is there any issue tracker for Cygwin?

Are you guys on GitHub?

Do you have a platform that supports at least Markdown?