This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WG: Windows 10 / Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "Schlueter, Sebastian" <sebastian dot schlueter at claas dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 09:33:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: WG: Windows 10 / Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/02/2017 08:37, Schlueter, Sebastian wrote:
I've a complete project for an embedded system using Cygwin as build-environment.
When trying to compile the project, I'll get several times the following errors:
0 [main] sh 7836 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm running the build-environment on Windows 10/64
My Windows user has local admin rights.
Is this a known problem?
Do you have a hint for me how to solve the problem?
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
likely the cygwin dll (cygwin1.dll) used in your build enviroment is
obsolete, by several years.
- ask who provided the build-environment to update it.
Latest on the same matter
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple