This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:18:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.20170131154241.GB8905@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:42:41, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> - Fix handling of Alt-Numpad sequences in console handler.
> Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00135.html
> - Fix erasing UTF-8 multibyte characters in cooked mode.
> Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-01/msg00299.html
I came across something today. As we know from previous discussions,
libreadline7-7.0.1-2 fixed Alt codes and pasting of UTF-8. However I noticed
today that it did not fix it in all cases. This pasting will work:
but not this:
Starting with snapshot 20170119 and now release 2.7.0, both cases of pasting are
working. Much thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple