Customizing bash user guide out-of-date

Chapter 2 of the Cygwin User's Guide [1] has a section called "Customizing bash" [2].
This section starts off:

	To set up bash so that cut and paste work properly, click on the "Properties"
	button of the window, then on the "Misc" tab.

Two problems:
(1) This statement doesn't apply to folks who are running the default terminal
emulation program, mintty.
(2) If folks are invoking bash directly from the Windows console, the cmd.exe tab
is named "Options", at least for Windows 7, which I am running. Perhaps it was named
"Misc" once upon a time.

Since the statement doesn't apply to the default (mintty) installation, perhaps the
paragraph should simply be deleted. Alternatively, I suggest replacing the sentence
with the following:

	To set up bash so that cut and paste work properly while running the Windows
	console program, cmd.exe, click on the "Properties" button of the window, then
	on the "Options" tab.

[1] https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html
[2] https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-files.html

--Ken Nellis