This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb input error gfortrani_fbuf_read () cyggfortran-3.dll
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Rockefeller, Harry" <Harry dot Rockefeller at flightsafety dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:41:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb input error gfortrani_fbuf_read () cyggfortran-3.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 22/09/2016 20:55, Rockefeller, Harry wrote:
gdb (test version) and program's 'read' seem to have an input clash.
Anyway, gdb used to pause and allow keyboard input.
Thanks for reporting this problem, and the test case.
Thread 1 "foo" hit Breakpoint 1, foo () at foo.f:4
4 write(*,*) "Enter a real number"
Enter a real number
5 read(*,*) e
+ Stopped gdb foo
Thread 1 "foo" received signal SIGTTIN, Stopped (tty input).
0x5bd015dc in gfortrani_fbuf_read () from /usr/bin/cyggfortran-3.dll
In gdb 7.11 there are some upstream changes in the way access to the
controlling terminal is given the inferior, and I guess this has broken
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple