This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Launch cygwin as non-domain user
- From: Bob Van <overmeiren at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:53:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Launch cygwin as non-domain user
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I didn't realize there was a response (on aug 8th to aug 6th) to this
since didn't get a mail, but am subscribed to digest now.
I have no passwd or group files. When I echo username, it's as I expect...
$ echo $USERNAME
I've read/scanned through chapter 3 but don't see anything so explain
why my shell has changed or how to revert it back.
I tried creating a new rails app, thinking it would own it and not
have permission problems, but it does...
/usr/share/ruby/2.2.0/fileutils.rb:1344:in `chmod': Invalid argument @
chmod_internal - /home/
from /usr/share/ruby/2.2.0/fileutils.rb:1344:in `chmod'
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple