This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem building with cmake under cygwin (need clang)
- From: Tony Kelman <tony at kelman dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 06:06:58 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: problem building with cmake under cygwin (need clang)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5796B2A7.email@example.com>
LMH <lmh_users-groups <at> molconn.com> writes:
> It looks like I need to point CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID to clang, but I am not
> to do that. I don't know if the problem is with the CMakeLists.txt file,
the way I am
> calling cmake, or with my local cygwin configuration.
Are you setting -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple