This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygcheck feature request: cygwin1.dll build info
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:46:17 -0600
- Subject: cygcheck feature request: cygwin1.dll build info
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
While examining someone’s checkcheck -rsv output, I failed to find a simple statement telling me which word size the DLL was built for.
I was able to puzzle it out based on hints in the file, such as that “cygwin32” packages means he has the 32-bit cross-compile toolchain, which means it’s a 64-bit install, but what if those packages weren’t installed?
There’s a section where cygcheck gives info about the Cygwin DLL itself. It would be nice to see a word size declaration, or a config.guess string, or…
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple