This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygpath -w 'a"b'
- From: "Brien Oberstein" <brienpub at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:36:20 -0400
- Subject: cygpath -w 'a"b'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
cygpath -w 'a"b' doesn't seem to translate the double quotes into a windows
accesible file name.
should it, and if not, what is the proper way to translate from cygwin
filenames with special mapped characters (eg " and : )?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple