This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Message
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: George Phillies <phillies at 4liberty dot net>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:12:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error Message
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/07/2016 22:53, George Phillies wrote:
on activating cygdrive/c/Users/(me) by clicking on PGI workstation
I received the error message
1 [main] bash 17992 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
I have now reported it as requested. I am a fortran number cruncher,
not a computer jock, and have no idea what the message means.
we have no idea at all what the software you are using is.
However we know that the software is packing a VERY OLD version
of cygwin that is behind several years.
Ask whoever provided that software to upgrade to a more recent
version of cygwin or install by your self cygwin from the source:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple