This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:02:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/07/2016 07:21, Martin Gregory wrote:
I just updated to Win 10.
Now I get this:
1 [main] ls 2504 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list email@example.com
So ... that's what I've done (after a brief google didn't turn up a
the software that is packing that VERY OLD version of cygwin is
behind several years.
Ask them to upgrade to a more recent version or install
by your self cygwin from the source:
PS: no idea at all what IAS_Advantage is.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple