Re: question about clearing all pending updates from setup.exe

On 06/07/2016 21:42, LMH wrote:
Hello,

I need to update my python version but at this point, I don't want to
install any other updates. This is an old xp box and I don't want to
fiddle with it overly much given that xp support is going away. If
changing python causes issues, I can always change it back.

I know I can select, "pending" under view and go through the list
changing the new version number back to "keep" but the list is long and
I was wondering if the was a better way to go about this.

Thanks,

LMH

Select "Keep" button instead of the default "Current";
than replace on the "New" column the "Keep" for Python with last version

I suspect you will need to update something more including
cygwin.

Regards
Marco