This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
question about clearing all pending updates from setup.exe
- From: LMH <lmh_users-groups at molconn dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:42:39 -0400
- Subject: question about clearing all pending updates from setup.exe
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I need to update my python version but at this point, I don't want to install any
other updates. This is an old xp box and I don't want to fiddle with it overly much
given that xp support is going away. If changing python causes issues, I can always
change it back.
I know I can select, "pending" under view and go through the list changing the new
version number back to "keep" but the list is long and I was wondering if the was a
better way to go about this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple