This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to build Emacs in Cygwin environment?
- From: Xi Shen <davidshen84 at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:38:51 +0800
- Subject: How to build Emacs in Cygwin environment?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I want to make some code change to Emacs for Windows, but first I need
to setup the build environment.
I got the Emacs git repo, and tried "config msdos", but I got
"permission denied" error. If I execute "cmd" from Cygwin bash, I can
execute "config msdos", but I got error about DJGPP. I made sure I
have install all packages with name DJGPP in them, but I still got
What else do I need?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple