RE: chere not seeing my preferred $HOME

Thanx to the responders to this issue. My problem, it turns out,
is due to my having set up Windows environment variable "HOME",
which conflicted with my Cygwin HOME. Apparently my Windows HOME
overrode my Cygwin HOME; deleting the Windows HOME allowed chere
to see my Cygwin HOME, and all is now good.

Not sure what I'm breaking by deleting my Windows HOME, but
surely something of my own creation.

Thanx again!

--Ken Nellis