This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:58:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1989991589 dot 1040675 dot 1465521483978 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <1989991589 dot 1040675 dot 1465521483978 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 10/06/2016 02:18, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Thanks, picking up 3.7.1-2 from the mirrors.kernel.org site (as it's
not mirrored everywhere yet) resolved the 32-bit OpenGL crashing
issues with SaVi and Geomview that I reported in May; texturemapping
(I've no idea how 64-bit OpenGL is doing, as unique Cygwin piping
issues there prevent SaVi and Geomview from communicating.)
I guess this is the same 'piping problem' I asked for more details on
back in ?
Can you please provide more information?
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple