This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin 2.5 hides constant L_ctermid as XSI
- From: OKUMURA Yuki <mjt at cltn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 18:45:48 +0900
- Subject: Cygwin 2.5 hides constant L_ctermid as XSI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It seems the commit
made visibility between ctermid() and L_ctermid incoherent.
While L_cuserid is XSI, L_ctermid is POSIX so checking against
__XOPEN_VISIBLE is not required for it, I think.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple