This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:04:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 5700BCD4 dot 4080608 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160412T165448-147 at post dot gmane dot org> <570D1871 dot 1040207 at gmail dot com> <874mb6rafb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 12/04/2016 19:42, Achim Gratz wrote:
Marco Atzeri writes:
It seems some mess upstream. I will try to build from rep source.
Take your time. I've rolled back for the moment.
I am replacing 3.0.4-1 with 3.0.4.r201-1
(latest dev plus a patch for documentation)
It is complete and should be very near to next 3.0.5
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple